Court appointed expert states: positive results were unlikely from the outset
Good news for all investors of the Swisslife Pension Plan overall product.
Another expert opinion of the court-appointed expert came to positive conclusions which are generally applicable for all investors of the Swisslife Pension Plan. The expert opinion shows that the product was not to be sold to investors from the outset:
- It was unlikely from the outset that the loan that was part of the product could be covered at maturity and that the product could achieve a positive result.
- It was unlikely from the outset that the advertised monthly pension payments to the investor would be realized after the intended period of 15 years.
- The sales documents were misleading and the investor would be lead to false conclusions
- The calculations made in the sales documents were based on unrealistic assumptions.
- The actual costs incurred in the product were significantly higher than the costs stated in the sales documents.
As the statements apply to the product of the Swisslife Pension Plan in general, all investors are well advised to pursue their claims against Swisslife (Liechtenstein) AG to prevent that the claims become time barred.
For detailed information please contact Dr. Matthias Niedermüller: firstname.lastname@example.org